Friday, June 1, 2012

Less Than 2 Weeks

I'm less than 2 weeks from when I take off for this adventure. To be honest, life's been a little odd lately. Days are starting to blend in - a reflection of not having a schedule where I see the same people, but having a daily schedule of working on the same thing, studying for the bar. To help prepare for the 40-day journey, I biked from East Lansing to my hometown of Chesaning. The 50-mile trek took just under 3 hours and was beautiful as moved through the windy, bucolic roads of mid-Michigan. One of my goals this summer is to ride 100 miles in a day. My goal is to be able to do it by the time I get to Iron Mountain. Another present came today when my Uncle called the headquarters for Stormy Kromer to give me a tour when I arrive to Ironwood. Our family store sells a few lines of their Michigan made products, a trait that my parents and uncle love to share when selling the attire to customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment